On-site course in Sommer-Semester 2022
After two years of pandemic, from this semester on, the course will finally be provided on-site again. The course will be given in Room 11-262 (Wednesdays 10:00-11:30) and Room 11-207 (Thursdays 15:30-17:00).
According to the current regulation of the University, for the sake of safety and health of yours and of our faculty members, every participant is required to disinfect hands before entering the classroom, wear FFP-2 masks and keep social distance during the classes. Only the lecturer is allowed to take off the mask.
All students are kindly asked to register for the course via the KIS platform, and subscribe to our OpenOlat course, where you are supposed to obtain important information, download course materials, submit lab reports, and join discussions. The access code to the course will be sent to you via Email after your registration at KIS.
- Wireless channels
- Baseband systems
- Fundamentals of cellular communication
- Multiple access technologies
- Coding/decoding, modulation/demodulation
- Mobility management
- Simulink laboratories on simple wireless communication systems
- Probability Theory and Statistics
- Signals and Systems
- Communications Theory
- Digital Signal Processing
- Vijay K. Garg, Wireless Communications and Networking, Elsevier, 2010.
- Harri Holma and Antti Toskala, LTE for UMTS: OFDMA and SC-FDMA Based Radio Access, John Wiley & Sons, 2010
- John G. Proakis and Masoud Salehi, Digital Communications (5th Edition), McGraw-Hill Education, 2007.
Wednesdays 10:00-11:30, Thusdays 15:30-17:00