This course has been rebuilt with major updates in both content and organization, and will be provided in the updated version from SS 2018 on.
- Wireless channels
- Baseband systems
- Fundamentals of cellular communication
- Multiple access technologies
- Coding/decoding, modulation/demodulation
- Mobility management
- Simulink laboratories on simple wireless communication systems
Lecture notes and exercise sheets are available for download here.
- Probability Theory and Statistics
- Signals and Systems
- Communications Theory
- Digital Signal Processing
- Vijay K. Garg, Wireless Communications and Networking, Elsevier, 2010.
- John G. Proakis and Masoud Salehi, Digital Communications (5thEdition), McGraw-Hill Education, 2007.
Lecture & Laboratory: We., 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m., building 11, room 513
Exercise: Th., 3:30 p.m., building 11, room 513