Dr.-Ing. Bin Han
Dr.-Ing. Bin Han received his B.E. degree in 2009 from the Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China, and his M.Sc. degree in 2012 from the Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany. In 2016 he was granted the Dr.-Ing. degree by the Kalsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany.
Since July 2016 he has been working as a senior lecturer at the Institute of Wireless Communication, University of Kaiserslautern. His research interests are in the broad area of communication systems, network resource management and digital signal processing.
- Bin Han, Stan Wong, Christian Mannweiler, Marcos Rate Crippa, and Hans D. Schotten, Context-Awareness Enhances 5G Multi-Access Mobile Edge Computing (MEC) Reliability, to appear in IEEE Access.
- Bin Han, Yang Lu, Kai Wan, and Hans D. Schotten, Merging the Bernoulli-Gaussian and Symmetric Alpha-Stable Models for Impulsive Noises in Narrowband Power Line Channels, in Physical Communication, Vol. 33, pp. 135-141, April 2019.
- Bin Han, Vincenzo Sciancalepore, Di Feng, Xavier Costa-Perez, and Hans D. Schotten, A Utility-driven Multi-Queue Admission Control Solution for Network Slicing, to appear in 2019 IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM), Paris, France, April 2019.
- Bin Han, Di Feng, and Hans D. Schotten, A Markov Model of Slice Admission Control, in IEEE Networking Letters.
- Bin Han, Lianghai Ji, and Hans D. Schotten, Slice as an Evolutionary Service: Genetic Optimization for Inter-Slice Resource Management in 5G Networks, in IEEE Access, Volume 6, pp. 33137-33147, June 2018.
- Lianghai Ji, Andreas Weinand, Bin Han and Hans D. Schotten, Applying Multi-Radio Access Technologies for Reliability Enhancement in Vehicle-to-Everything Communication, in IEEE Access, Vol. 6, pp. 23079-23094, April 2018
- Bin Han, Antonio De Domenico, Ghina Dandachi, Anastasios Drosou, Dimitrios Tzovaras, Roberto Querio, Fabrizio Moggio, Ömer Bulakci, and Hans D. Schotten, Admission and Congestion Control for 5G Network Slicing, in 2018 IEEE Conference on Standards for Communications and Networking (CSCN), Paris, France, October 2018.
- Bin Han, Marcos Rates Crippa and Hans D. Schotten, 5G Island for Network Resilience and Autonomous Failsafe Operations, in 2018 European Conference on Networks and Communications (EuCNC), Ljubljana, Slovenia, June 2018.
- Bin Han and Hans D. Schotten, A Fast Blind Impulse Detector for Bernoulli-Gaussian Noise in Underspread Channel, in 2018 IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), Kansas City, USA, May 2018.
- Ji Lianghai, Andreas Weinand, Bin Han and Hans D. Schotten, Multi-RATs Support to Improve V2X Communication, in 2018 IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC), Barcelona, Spain, April 2018.
- Mohammad Asif Habibi, Bin Han, Meysam Nasimi and Hans D. Schotten, The Structure of Service Level Agreement of Slice-Based 5G Network, in 29th Annual IEEE International Symposium on Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC), Bologna, Italy, September 2018.
- Meysam Nasimi, Mohammad Asif Habibi, Bin Han, and Hans D. Schotten, Edge-Assisted Congestion Control Mechanism for 5G Network Using Software-Defined Networking, in 15th International Symposium on Wireless Communication Systems (ISWCS), Lisbon, Portugal, August 2018.
- Bin Han, Characterization and Emulation of Low-Voltage Power Line Channels for Narrowband and Broadband Communication, Karlsruhe: KIT Scientific Publishing, 2017.
- Bin Han, Longbao Wang and Hans D. Schotten, A 3D Human Body Blockage Model for Outdoor Millimeter-Wave Cellular Communication, in Physical Communication, Vol. 25, Part 2, pp. 210-218, December 2017.
- Bin Han, Vlad Stoica, Cornelius Kaiser, Nico Otterbach and Klaus Dostert, Noise Characterization and Emulation for Low-Voltage Power Line Channels over Narrowband and Broadband, in Digital Signal Processing, Volume 69, Issue C, pp. 259-274, October 2017.
- Ji Lianghai, Bin Han, Man Liu and Hans D. Schotten, Applying Device-to-Device Communication to Enhance IoT Services, in IEEE Communications Standards Magazine, July 2017
- P. Rost, C. Mannweiler, D. S. Michalopoulos, C. Sartori, V. Sciancalepore, N. Sastry, O. Holland, S. Tayade, B. Han, D. Bega, D. Aziz and H. Bakker, Network Slicing to Enable Scalability and Flexibility in 5G Mobile Networks, in IEEE Communications Magazine, May 2017.
- Bin Han and Hans D. Schotten, Grouping-Based Random Access Collision Control for Massive Machine-Type Communication, in 2017 IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM), Singapore, November 2017.
- Bin Han, Mohammad Asif Habibi and Hans D. Schotten, Optimal Resource Dedication in Grouped Random Access for Massive Machine-Type Communications, in 2017 IEEE Conference on Standards for Communications & Networking (CSCN), Helsinki, Finland, September 2017.
- Bin Han, Shreya Tayade and Hans D. Schotten, Modeling Profit of Sliced 5G Networks for Advanced Network Resource Management and Slice Implementation, in 22nd IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications (ISCC), Heraklion, Greece, July 2017.
- Bin Han and Hans D. Schotten, A Cost Efficient and Flexible Cyclostationary Feature Detector Based on Sliding Discrete Fourier Transform for Cognitive Spectrum Sensing, in 24th International Conference on Telecommunications (ICT), Limassol, Cyprus, May 2017.
- Bin Han, Stan Wong, Christian Mannweiler, Mischa Dohler and Hans D. Schotten, Security Trust Zone in 5G Networks, in 24th International Conference on Telecommunications (ICT), Limassol, Cyprus, May 2017.
- Mohammad Asif Habibi, Bin Han and Hans D. Schotten, Network Slicing in 5G Mobile Communication: Architecture, Profit Modeling, and Challenges, in 14th International Symposium on Wireless Communication Systems (ISWCS), Bologna, Italy, August 2017.
- Ji Lianghai, Andreas Weinand, Bin Han and Hans D. Schotten, Multi-RATs Support to Improve V2X Communication, to appear in 2018 IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC), Barcelona, Spain, April 2018.
- Ji Lianghai, Andreas Weinand, Bin Han and Hans D. Schotten, Feasibility Study of Enabling V2X Communications by LTE-Uu Radio Interface, in 2017 IEEE/CIC International Conference on Communications in China (ICCC), Qingdao, China, October 2017.
- Bin Han, Cornelius Kaiser and Klaus Dostert, A Novel Approach of Canceling Cyclostationary Noise in Low-Voltage Power Line Communications. in 2015 IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), London, UK, June 2015.
- Nico Otterbach, Cornelius Kaiser, Vlad Stoica, Bin Han and Klaus Dostert, Software-Defined Radio for Power Line Communication Research and Development. in 2015 Workshop on Software Radio Implementation Forum (SRIF), Paris, France, September 2015.
- Bin Han, Michael Muma, Mengling Feng and Abdelhak M. Zoubir, An Online approach for Intracranial Pressure Forecasting Based on Signal Decomposition and Robust Statistics, in 2013 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), Vancouver, Canada, May 2013.
- C. Jung, R. Tausch, J. Thekkeveettil, T. Oundouh, B. Han, R. Schmidt and D. Wilbers, ChameleoAD: Real-Time Targeted Interactive Advertisement for Digital Signage, in The Best of IET and IBC 2011, 2011.
Building 11, Room 501
Tel: +49 (0)631 – 205 5906
Fax: +49 (0)631 – 205 4151