Andreas Weinand received his Diploma degree (M. Sc.) in ‘Information Technology’ from the University of Kaiserslautern, Germany in 2015. Since then, he has been working as a researcher at the Institute of Wireless Communication and Navigation at University of Kaiserslautern.
His key research interests include security in wireless systems, especially in industrial and automotive scenarios such as M2M and V2X communication. Further research interests include design of reliable and low latency wireless systems and application of machine learning in communications.
- Ji Lianghai, M. Liu, Andreas Weinand and Hans D. Schotten, Direct vehicle-to-vehicle communication with infrastructure assistance in 5G network, in 2017 16th Annual Mediterranean Ad Hoc Networking Workshop (Med-Hoc-Net),. Budva, 2017, pp. 1-5.
- Ji Lianghai, Andreas Weinand, Bin Han and Hans D. Schotten, Feasibility Study of Enabling V2X Communications by LTE-Uu Radio Interface, to appear in 2017 IEEE/CIC International Conference on Communications in China (ICCC), Qingdao, China, October 2017
- A. Weinand, M. Karrenbauer, J. Lianghai and H. D. Schotten, Physical Layer Authentication for Mission Critical Machine Type Communication using Gaussian Mixture Model based Clustering, in Proceedings of Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC-Spring 2017), Sydney, Australia, June 2017.
- Ji Lianghai, A. Weinand, M. Karrenbauer, H.D. Schotten, Radio Link Enabler for Context-aware D2D Communication in Reuse Mode, in Proceedings of Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC-Spring 2017), Sydney, Australia, June 2017.
- M. Karrenbauer, A. Weinand and H. D. Schotten, On Hybrid MAC Approaches within MC-CDMA Systems for the use in Wireless Industrial Communications, in Proceedings of European Wireless 2017, Dresden, Germany, May 2017.
- A. Weinand, M. Karrenbauer, R. Sattiraju and H. D. Schotten, Application of Machine Learning for Channel based Message Authentication in Mission Critical Machine Type Communication, in Proceedings of European Wireless 2017, Dresden, Germany, May 2017.
- C. Bockelmann, A. Dekorsy, A. Gnad, L. Rauchhaupt, A. Neumann, D. Block, U. Meier, J. Rust, S. Paul, F. Mackenthun, A. Weinand, H. Schotten, J. Siemons, T. Neugebauer and M. Ehlich, Hiflecs: Innovative technologies for low-latency wireless closed- loop industrial automation systems, in 22. VDE-ITG-Fachtagung Mobilkommunikation, Osnabrück, Germany, May 2017.
- A. Weinand, A. Ambekar, M. Karrenbauer and H. D. Schotten, Providing Physical Layer Security for Mission Critical Machine Type Communication, to appear in Proceedings of IEEE 21th Conference on Emerging Technologies & Factory Automation (ETFA 2016), Berlin, Germany, September 2016
- A. Weinand, W. Sauer-Greff and H. D. Schotten, Decodierung von Faltungscode- und Turbocode-basierten 2D-Barcodes unter Ausnutzung des Matched-Filter Ansatzes, in ITG-Fachbericht der 20. ITG Fachtagung Mobilkommunikation, Osnabrück, Germany, May 2015
Building 11, Room 520
Phone number: +49 (0)631 205 2702
Fax number: +49 (0)631 205 4151