Real-Time Systems I (Summer Semester 2019)
General Course Information:
The course will provide understanding in the nature of real-time systems and why and how they differ from standard computing systems. It gives an overview of the major types of resource allocation schemes and addresses issues in QoS management.
- Real-time, real-time systems and models, applications
- Types and properties of real-time systems
- Scheduling of periodic tasks
- Real-time Operating Systems
- Real-time Networks
- QoS Management, mediaprocessing
- The international research community, conferences, in addition to the scientific contents
- Brief information about related project going on at the department.
Information for [Summer Semester 2019]
- Prof. Gerhard Fohler
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristin Krüger
- International Guest Lecturers
More information can be found in KIS.
Follow us on twitter.
For more information about exercise appointment and download material please use OpenOLAT.
Lecture starts on 16th of April.