REFEREED CONFERENCE AND WORKSHOP PAPERS
- Gautam Gala and Gerhard Fohler, “Safe and Secure Global Resource Management for Real-Time and Mixed-Criticality Systems” in 2021 IEEE International Conference on Computing (ICOCO), November 2021.
- Gautam Gala, Javier Castillo Rivera and Gerhard Fohler, "Work-in-Progress: Cloud Computing for Time-Triggered Safety-Critical Systems" in 42nd IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium (RTSS), December 2021
- Kristin Krüger, Nils Vreman, Richard Pates, Martina Maggio, Marcus Völp, and Gerhard Fohler. 2021. “Randomization As Mitigation of Directed Timing Inference Based Attacks on Time-Triggered Real-Time Systems With Task Replication”. Leibniz Transactions on Embedded Systems 7 (1). https://doi.org/10.4230/LITES.7.1.1
- Kristin Krüger, Nils Vreman, Richard Pates, Martina Maggio, Marcus Völp, and Gerhard Fohler, Randomization as Mitigation of Directed Timing Inference Based Attacks on Time-Triggered Real-Time Systems with Task Replication, LITES Special Issue on Embedded System Security. https://ojs.dagstuhl.de/index.php/lites/article/view/lites-v007-i001-a001
- Marine Kadar and Gerhard Fohler and Don Kuzhiyelil and Philipp Gorski, Safety-Aware Integration of Hardware-Assisted Program Tracing in Mixed-Criticality Systems for Security Monitoring, 27th IEEE Real-Time and Embedded Technology and Applications Symposium, February 2021. [Video]
- Gautam Gala, Gerhard Fohler, Peter Tummeltshammer, Stefan Resch and Reinhard Hametner, RT-Cloud: Virtualization Technologies and Cloud Computing for Railway Use-Case, 24th IEEE International Symposium On Real-Time distributed Computing (IEEE ISORC), June 2021. [Video]