EIT International is the central place to go for all professional issues related to going abroad or to international contacts in the EIT department.
We support all kinds of affairs that concern your (planned) stay abroad. In addition, we take care of international students and guest researchers and their academic affairs.
- Support and advise prior to your application for going abroad
- Support during the application process
- Professional support for international students
- Contact desk for guest researchers and international contacts
Dr.-Ing. Christian De Schryver
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Building 11, Room 320
Phone: +49 631 205 3530
Fax: +49 631 205 2612
Office hours: by appointment
Centralized support by the ISGS
Please note: All non-subject-specific issues are handled centrally by the Department 4.4: International Affairs (ISGS).
Examples are issues regarding:
- Generic questions about the application and admission process
- Questions about the university and the periphery