Schedule and Location
The introductory meeting will be online on 30.10.2020 from 14:00 to 14:30.
Please register for the introductory meeting under KIS-Office until 29.10.2020.
After the registration you will receive the access infomation via e-mail.
apl. Prof. Dr.-Ing. Daniel Görges
- Number of SWS: 2
- Number of ECTS Credits: 3
- Language: German or English (by demand)
- Identifier: EIT-JEM-516-S-5 (WS) and EIT-JEM-518-S-4 (SS)
- Leistungspunkte: 3
Within the seminar methods for elaborating and presenting a scientific topic are acquired. Particularly, literature and Internet research as well as reading and preparing scientific papers are addressed, complemented by small simulation and practical studies. Besides the scientific work, also team work and presentation techniques are trained.
- Trajectory Prediction for Assisted and Automated Driving
- Trajectory Planning and Control for Assisted and Automated Driving
- Parallel Computing for Assisted and Automated Driving
- Topologies for Distributed Control
- Coupling of Charging Infrastructures with Combined Heat and Power Plants