Winter semester 2021/2022 (lecture + exercise)
All learning materials can be found in OLAT.
- Classification of logic control: Application, demarcation of logic control and control
- Logic controller synthesis
- Fundamentals of formal representation: Boolean algebra, finite automata, petri nets, signal interpreted petri nets
- Verificaton and validation: formal methods, model-checking
- Implementation of logic controllers: Softwaremodels and programming languages of IEC 61131-3 (Instruction list, ladder diagram, function block diagram, structured text, Sequential Function Chart)
- Software qualtiy: ISO 9126, tranparency
- distributed logic control with IEC 61499
Monday, 16:00-17:30, room 11-207
Wednesday, 10:00-11:30, room 11-207
Planned are 14 lectures with 7 exercises. The exact dates will be announced in the lecture.
Tutor: Dipl.-Ing. Moritz Fauser