As in every semester, our student council has awarded the best ranked lectures and exercises. Best lectures in this semester are:
- Rank 1: Prof. Wellßow with "Power Generation II", grade 1,38
- Rank 2: Prof. Zhang with "Soft Control Methods", grade 1,41
- Rank 3: Dr. Uhl with "Automotive Power Electronics", grade 1,44
Best ranked exercises:
- Rank 1: Dipl.-Ing. Stefan Mathis with "Electric Drives I", grade 1,4
- Rank 2: M.Sc. Min Wu with "Linear Control Systems", grade 1,65
- Rank 3: Dipl.-Ing. Florian Heilmann with "Operating Systems", grade 1,66
Following a long tradition, the exam with the highest fail rate has been awarded with the negative prize "Rostige Säge". The highly coveted challenge cup goes again to Prof. Marco Rahm and his exam "Electromagnetic Field Theory".
The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering gives thanks to our student council who continuously carries out the teaching evaluation and organizes this outstanding event every semester!