Students who are currently enrolled in the
- Bachelor's Program in Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Diplom Program in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering
may directly make an appointment with Prof. Wolfgang Kunz to obtain information on the specialization branch (Studienmodell) of Embedded Systems (Informationsverarbeitung).
As a first orientation, the webpages of the master's programs
may be useful to get information on this field and the related study perspectives.
For information on possible course selections, see the ESY section of the EIT study guides :
- Guide for bachelor program starting in fall semester (pdf) (German only)
- Guide for bachelor program starting in spring semester (pdf) (German only)
- Guide for Diplom program (pdf) (German only)
Note: these guides only contain a selection of elective courses. More courses can be found here.