LEHRSTUHL FÜR ENTWURF INFORMATIONSTECHNISCHER SYSTEME
CHAIR OF ELECTRONIC DESIGN AUTOMATION
Upcoming Exams WS2021/22
- For all courses there is an early and a late exam date.
- Exam dates can be booked through the CARMEN system (see section "Exam Information" on the OpenOLAT page).
- Each date has a fixed number of seats (time slots); so dates may become fully booked and unavailable for further bookings.
- If (and only if) an exam date is booked out, the adjacent overflow date may become available.
- The CARMEN system always shows current information about available exam dates.
VDE Kurpfalz Prize 2021
M.Sc. Alex Wezel was awarded the VDE Kurpfalz prize for his excellent master thesis with the title "Top-down methodology for refining abstract communication interfaces into correct-by-construction RTL designs". Read more
"Lubis Engine" project won the competition "Ideenwettbewerb" of Rhineland-Palatinate
The three engineers Tobias Ludwig (EIS), Michael Schwarz (EIS) and Dr. Max Birtel and the software developer Tim Burr took first place in the Rhineland-Palatinate "Ideenwettbewerb" (ideas competition) with their innovative software tool "LUBIS EDA". Read more
Lecture Announcements WS 2021/22
Additional class project (optional): EIT-EIS-562-M-7
|14:00 - 15:30|
14:30 - 16:00
2 hours of lecture / 2 hours of assignments (5 ECTS credits) plus 3 ECTS class project (optional)
Start: Thursday, October 28, 2021
|12:00 - 13:30|
12:00 - 13:30
2 hours of lecture / 1 hour of assignments (4 ECTS credits)
Start: Friday, October 29, 2021
(Labor Digitaltechnik II)
|Wednesday||14:00 - 17:00||Room 12-524 or online|
4 hours of laboratory (5 ECTS credits)
Registration is mandatory for this lab.
Seats are assigned on a first-come first-serve basis.
The course is offered both in the winter and in the summer semester.
No physical attendance on Wed, 2021-10-27.
Preliminary time and place for a physical kick-off meeting is on Thu, 2021-10-28, 16:00h, room 48-210. Possibly, the meeting may be held online instead, depending on the COVID-19 pandemic situation. Details will be sent to the registered participants by email after the registration period has ended.
The implementation of the courses may change due to the Corona Crisis.
Please visit the corresponding websites for more information.