LEHRSTUHL FÜR ENTWURF INFORMATIONSTECHNISCHER SYSTEME
CHAIR OF ELECTRONIC DESIGN AUTOMATION
First Place: Intel Hardware Security Academic Award 2022
“A Formal Approach to Confidentiality Verification in SoCs at the Register Transfer Level"
J. Müller; Mo Fadiheh; A. Duque Anton; T. Eisenbarth; D. Stoffel and W. Kunz
wins the first place at the Intel Hardware Security Academic Award 2022, USENIX Security, Boston, USA.
New member of the European Academy of Sciences
Best Paper Award DAC 2022
“Towards a Formally Verified Hardware Root-of-Trust for Data-Oblivious Computing,”
by Lucas Deutschmann, Johannes Müller, Mohammad R. Fadiheh, Dominik Stoffel, and Wolfgang Kunz
wins the prestigious Best Paper Award at Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2022 in July.
Upcoming Exams SS2022
- For all courses there is an early and a late exam date.
- Exam dates can be booked through the CARMEN system (see section "Exam Information" on the OpenOLAT page).
- Each date has a fixed number of seats (time slots); so dates may become fully booked and unavailable for further bookings.
- If (and only if) an exam date is booked out, the adjacent overflow date may become available.
- The CARMEN system always shows current information about available exam dates.